OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL SWEEPSTAKES presented by World Market OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 OR OLDER. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND ALL OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) ELIGIBILITY: Oz The Great and Powerful Sweepstakes presented by World Market (the "Promotion") is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited. Employees of Cost Plus, Inc. ("World Market" or "Sponsor"), Haley Miranda Group, Inc. ("Administrator" or "Judges"), Walt Disney Pictures, IMAX Corporation ("IMAX") and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter or win. The Promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not IMAX. The information you provide will only be used for Promotion administration.
2)TIMING: The Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on 2/16/13 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 3/15/13 (the "Promotion Period").
3) HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, there is one (1) way to enter; 1) Online: visit www.worldmarketsweepstakes.com, and follow the provided instructions to complete and submit the online entry form to receive one (1) entry. Limit one (1) entry per person per valid email address per day. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on 3/15/13 to be considered. Entries received in excess of the stated daily limit from any person or email address will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. To receive up to five (5) bonus entries each day online: once you have entered via the instructions above, you can follow the directions to provide the unique and valid email addresses of up to five (5) friends. You may only refer persons with whom you have an existing relationship and who are eligible to enter the Promotion. Each friend will be sent a refer-a-friend email solely notifying them about the Promotion. You will receive one (1) additional entry for each unique email address that you refer up to a total of five (5) bonus entries per day via this method. You may not refer a friend more than once. In the event the same friend is referred by more than one individual, the first person to refer such friend will determine which individual will receive the bonus entry. Limit five (5) bonus entries per person and per e-mail address per day via this method. Bonus entries received in excess of the stated daily limitation from a person or e-mail address will be void. Entries and bonus entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to participate will be deemed to be the entrant and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. If a dispute over the identity of an entrant cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry(ies) will be disqualified. There is a maximum limit of six (6) entries per person per valid email address per day, regardless of the method of obtaining entries.
4)WINNER SELECTION VERIFICATION: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 3/18/13 from among all eligible entries received by Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by phone, email and/or mail and the potential Grand Prize winner will, and the potential First Prize winners may, be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility/liability release, tax form and, where legal, a publicity release (collectively, the "Eligibility Documents") within three (3) calendar days of date of issuance. If potential winners cannot be reached within three (3) calendar days from the first notification attempt, or in the event of noncompliance within the above stated Eligibility Documents time period, with these Official Rules, or if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the applicable prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor's sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. If a winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein.
5) GRAND PRIZE (1): A private movie screening of Disney's Oz The Great and Powerful for winner and up to fifty (50) friends, *"IMAX® movie tickets for one year" awarded as one card containing forty-eight (48) Hollywood Movie Money codes to be activated online and redeemed at participating theater's box office for use before December 31st, 2014; and a $1,000 World Market Gift Card. Winner must be able to attend the movie screening at the theatre location and on the date and time selected by Walt Disney Pictures or movie screening portion of prize may be forfeited. Walt Disney Pictures will pick a theater in reasonable proximity to winner's home in its sole discretion. Screening must occur no later than 3/28/13. Winner and guests must comply with all theater/screening rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of prize. Winner and guests are responsible for travel to/from the theatre screening location. If any screening guest is considered a minor in his or her legal jurisdiction of residency, he or she must be accompanied by his or her parent/legal guardian, who will attend the screening as one of the guests. Screening does not include concession items. Each Hollywood Movie Money code is valid for one IMAX admission (up to $21.00 total) to see any IMAX film (not exclusively Oz: the Great and Powerful), at any showing including those designated as "no coupons, no passes" in local theater listing guides at participating IMAX theaters. Your reward code is valid through 12/31/2014. Certificates expire on one month from online code activation. If lost, cannot be replaced. Void if resold. No reproductions will be accepted. No change will be provided. Not valid with any other offer. Offer valid in United States and Canada only. Hollywood Movie Money® is marketed by Quantum Rewards. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of Grand Prize is $4,008.
FIRST PRIZES (3): A $500 World Market Gift Card. ARV of each First Prize is $500.
Gift cards are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by Sponsor. No substitution, assignment, cash equivalent or transfer of prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with another prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Total ARV of all prizes: $5,508.
6)TAXES AND EXPENSES: Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and all other fees and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being awarded, including if the Grand Prize winner, any transportation to/from the movie screening and subsequent movie theatre visits.
7) CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By participating, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Judges, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries.
8) GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants consent to the use of their names, cities and states of residence, voices, and/or photographs and/or similar related information for promotional, advertising and other purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Walt Disney Pictures, IMAX and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents (collectively, "Releasees") from any claims, actions, injury, liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this Promotion or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded.
9) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Releasees are not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Promotion; (iv) late, lost, stolen, undelivered, misdirected, delayed, inaccurate, garbled or incomplete entries or bonus entries, or for any electronic, computer, printing, typographical, human or other error relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries or bonus entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Promotion-related materials (including these Official Rules); or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant's computer, hardware, or software, which injury or damage may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if bugs, virus, fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity, administration or proper play of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, entrants agree that Releasees have neither made nor will be in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with the Promotion and/or with respect to prizes, including without limitation, to any prize's quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
10) DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or the prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys' fees or other legal costs or expenses; and (c) entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of California.
11) RULES/WINNER'S NAMES: For the names of the winners, available after 4/1/13, or for an additional copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Oz The Great and Powerful Sweepstakes presented by World Market, 8654 Washington Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232. Please specify "Rules" or "Winner's Names." Requests must be received by 4/18/13. Vermont residents may omit return postage for "Rules" requests. You may also view these Official Rules at www.worldmarketsweepstakes.com.
12) SPONSOR: Cost Plus, Inc., 200 Fourth Street, Oakland, CA 94607. For avoidance of doubt, IMAX and its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Promotion.
13) ADMINISTRATOR: Haley Miranda Group, 8654 Washington Boulevard, Culver City, CA 90232.
©2012 Quantum Loyalty Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. For use under U.S. Patent #'s 7,066,383; 7,156,294; 7,337,949 and other U.S. Patents pending.
IMAX® is a registered trademark of IMAX Corporation.